Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Old Movie or TV Show

Does anyone remember seeing a movie or a show about 10-20 years ago that dealt with some type of Aliens in space that came to earth to help the younger generation? There was some kind of noise, or something heard by the younger people and their skin changed to like a metallic color and it was protection from a shift in UV Rays or the sun getting closer? I vividly remember seeing this but haven't found anyone that's ever seen / heard of what I'm talking about.

Everyone thought they were here to harm but in reality they had already been through the same from wherever they came from and they came to help us evolve.



Submitted December 22, 2022 at 10:24AM by Observer414 https://ift.tt/GN38bH2

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.