Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Question about Aliens

Hello all! I’ve recently started to really come around on the existence of Aliens and their contact with humanity. I’m still very new to this, so I have two questions that I was hoping the community could provide some information on:

1) I’ve seen a couple of different shows (on YouTube) that make it sound like the reptilians do not like humanity and would like to see us gone. Why haven’t they just taken over? I was watching an interview from the 90s with man who’s claimed to have had contact with the Ebens (I think it was them) who said nobody could wipe out the reptilians.

2) What are some good documentaries to watch concerning the alien agenda and some of the different species that exist? The different species is particularly interesting to me and I haven’t been able to find too much information on this, aside for a couple of short clips.

This sub has amazing so far, and thanks in advance for any information as I try to educate myself on this topic!



Submitted December 18, 2022 at 06:36AM by diopsideINcalcite https://ift.tt/QvtqF2s

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.