Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, December 9, 2022

Was Jesus Actually An Alien?

He probably was. Whenever I'd look at the little statue of jesus on the cross at church when i was young, I'd feel the same exact fear i felt when i was visited by them in my first and second alien encounters. I couldnt look the statue jesus in the eye anymore, or I'd practically sprint out.

With Jesus being the most influential "man" of all time, it would make sense if he either was an alien, or aliens were influencing him to guide humanity towards a certain and better way of living.

Jesus has said some pretty sus alien things, like "And he said unto them, you are from beneath, i am from above, you are of this world, i am not of this world."

We all know about the human-alien hybrid theories-- what if an alien boned Mary, and Jesus was an alien/human hybrid? So he had special powers? And we all know that some bible stories really sound like alien abductions, Joab especially.

This would also explain why Jesus looked so different from his other fellow hebrews. We know that he had lighter skin, and long smooth hair. Why would he look so much different unless he was different?

What do you think? I think he was an alien and instead of looking for Jesus' tomb, we need to be searching Judea for Jesus' spaceship.



Submitted December 09, 2022 at 09:39AM by ForTheLoveofGodGame https://ift.tt/FR9l5Sy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.