Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, January 14, 2023

A thought about abductions: What if the medical procedures ARE necessary?

A common theme in alien abductions is that of seemingly pointless experiments and surgeries. One possibility is there is no purpose to them at all, but what if there is? One possible reason that occurred to me is that the people who are being targeted are in some way different to other human beings.

I don't think much of silly "human hybrid" stories which I think are mostly the work of fantasists and grifters trying to sell trashy books, but all the same, if these medical procedures really are being conducted by aliens on humans, the only reason I can think why they would need to perform them on specific individuals is out of necessity.

For example, what if abductees are born with, or are altered to have, genetic differences which might need maintenance or corrective surgery? Would that explain it?



Submitted January 14, 2023 at 01:11PM by huzzah-1 https://ift.tt/y3JFqRB

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.