Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Given that there is obviously non-human life around us, how should we react as a species?

Why they here? Please choose:

  1. To kill us (spoiler alert: nah)
  2. To help us somehow
  3. To stop us from killing ourselves
  4. TO ENLIGHTEN US

If you have other theories let me know please. Is stuff happening too quick? Common even Ezekiel saw a UFO ffs this is no new news. May the LIGHT guide us all.

There are plenty reports. Illuminati dudes been waiting on this for ages. But the official reports keep on growing in number. The sightings increased exponentially. I guess they will keep on showing themselves. So, should we be scared?

If the universe wants unity, would it allow its manifestations to kill each other? My guess is an obvious no.

Those people who think some entities are "using their energies".... those dudes fly through space with the same effort you go for a walk to your local coffee shop. Does anyone really think they need our energies?

Feel free to share :) best regards to everybody. The LIGHT always prevails. Will we prevail as a species or we are way too underdeveloped and are doomed?

My guess: we are due an Enlightenment. But I'm a random dude I have no idea. What you guys think?



Submitted January 14, 2023 at 11:48PM by Fuzzy-Sir2272 https://ift.tt/Qkq1Z9a

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.