Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

I believe in aliens.

Aliens are a phenomenon; they are another species no matter what I know there have to be Aliens out there because the universe is so massive, there are over 2 TRILLION galaxies in the observable universe, and somewhere out there is the technology that can be used to communicate with us. Maybe "they," think we are the aliens and there can't just be 1 alien species; if there is 1, why isn't there more and other aliens can or are communicating with each other, although hasn't found us yet; if so, I hope someday shortly we can communicate with aliens some maybe nice others not if "they" are nice then they might tell us about there lives to help us with tech and teach us about what more there is to discover out in the universe yes it may be hard to communicate with another language "they" may use morse code, binary, hexadecimal, or any others that we have not found yet so I believe in aliens.



Submitted January 17, 2023 at 10:32AM by Medical-Affect-4321 https://ift.tt/iCoSq9O

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.