Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, January 9, 2023

If earth is potentially also occupied by a non human intelligence that the public has no idea about..

What I keep thinking of is how humans have allegedly polluted the entire earth, if there are other people living here and sharing the planet covertly, what if they get very angry and attack humans. Exterminating as a means of stopping human induced pollution? They have to see that shit in the ocean if there's really intelligence living down there.

I thought this be best sub to post in but I am not saying this is aliens at all really. Just maybe a hypothetical civilization right underneath humans who see their crafts flying around sometimes but largely have no idea.

Do you think this is a hypothetical possibility? I never believe anything for sure of course, just sharing theories.



Submitted January 09, 2023 at 08:55AM by Polychaete360 https://ift.tt/aKpfRrL

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.