Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Is it wrong I consider Aliens wholly different than other paranormal phenomena?

I've noticed since I joined this Reddit that I'm getting suggestions for things like the ghost and bigfoot Reddit. I get that there is likely common interest between these things for most people, but am I wrong to think of aliens as something entirely different?

Aliens lie at the other end of the spectrum from things like Bigfoot in that it is extremely unlikely aliens don't exist, while it is extremely unlikely bigfoot does. Aliens are supported by science unlike, say, ghosts, which would exist outside the realm of rational explanation. I'm curious how many others here are like me and buy into aliens, but almost wholly reject most other paranormal stuff?



Submitted January 17, 2023 at 02:13PM by willfla29 https://ift.tt/qdDEY2n

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.