Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, January 12, 2023

My 3 years quest for finding physical evidence for David Jacobs mind controlling alien hybrids living among us this is what I found.

Short summary:
A university professor called Dr. David M. Jacobs and his friend Budd Hopkins brought him into the world of doing hypnosis on abductees that are missing time, they noticed aliens were involved in a breeding program creating hybrids or human starseeds. They wrote several books based on what experiencers told them unconscious. After, more doctors and psychiatrists followed like Dr. Karla Turner and PhD. John Mack.

They all have been heavily criticized for this or even ridiculed by other professors and doctors and even the government, they were also censored on some occasions on this topic.

After when all these researchers passed away, Dr. David Jacobs is the only one left still researching this and started to notice a shift in abductions in 2003. He wrote in the 90's in his book The Threat that aliens are creating human hybrids and abductees were remembering getting similar messages said by gray aliens like ''ISNT IT WONDERFUL, SOON WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER.'' remembered by several abductees under hypnosis, in the same pattern.

During 2003 until 2014 David Jacobs regressed again abductees and started to noticed a shift in abductions, that completely looking humans were abducting people how to integrate into society and they more started to do the same work the gray aliens did, like putting alien implants in abductees or wipe their memories, asking weird questions, some of them are very clumsy humans with mental abilities like mind control you, levitate objects like telekinesis, can talk in telepathy, make objects disappear, alter your state of consciousness. This is all written in his book called Walking Among us: The alien plan to control humanity during training sessions abductees had onboard UFO's with them.

I had a hard time finding physical evidence but started to connect them with shadow figures, weird apparitions, sleep paralysis and then it completely made sense, here is an article what the pentagon said, exactly what I found out too: https://www.newsweek.com/pentagon-ufo-program-disclosure-aliens-poltergeist-top-secret-bigelow-948051

I created a video about this 2 month's ago that alien hybrids can turn invisible or into shadows and are basically like magicians and mentalists, this video of my also covers the breeding program: https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/ytnos2/during_3_years_of_alien_abduction_research_i/

So who are these mind controlling hybrids that David Jacobs talks about? The best evidence I could find is that several mentalists are in theory alien hybrids which includes: Derren Brown, Lior Suchard and this young mentalist called Timon Krause that also fooled Penn & Teller.

Here is a clip where Timon Krause brainwashes an Atheist to believes he is a preacher of the gospel and this is parallel with hybrids that are able to do mind control.

Timon Krause

I've checked his history and his Instagram and found weird tattooed writings on his back, at first I couldn't make anything of it but then I compared them with alien writings I saved on my computer remembered by abductees, which I was planning to do a post on, they do look remarkably similar.

Timon Krause

UFO or alien writings and symbols.

I have more alien writings and similar symbols remembered under hypnosis, either seen on UFO's or remembered through channeling, I will cover that in another post. But the theory definitely leads to some mentalists being hybrids.



Submitted January 13, 2023 at 12:44AM by sumonespecal https://ift.tt/pOM9rSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.