Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, January 7, 2023

my experience with some Sentient space object .

when i was 20 years old i went up to the roof of the apartment complex i am living in to take a breath of fresh air and star gaze like i always do only this time something strange happened, during this period i was reading [the Law of One] material so my idea of aliens expanded and i was really in wonder how there might be aliens out there watching us right now and how they could read our mind etc, i came from a muslim background most of these things are seldom thought about .

the Experience :

as i was looking up at the night sky, i decided to send a telepathic 'i love you' towards the sky, i am not a psychic all i did was think and feel 'i love you' and imagined it going up towards and into space, when this happened after about 15sec's or so i saw one of the Stars a blip in the night sky start moving around, i was astonished my jaw dropped to the floor, i took advantage of the moment and sent another telepathic message to make sure, 'go left if you can hear me' the thing goes left, 'omg now right' boom it goes right, 'do a circle' it took a moment then it did a circle, after that it re-centered it self in its former position and went still just like a star. ever since then i could successfully re-create this interaction with a couple more space dots (stars) i am now convinced stars are either alive or aliens or both.

TL:DR i telepathically communicated with a star that seemed to hear my thoughts.

i know the Bulk of you won't believe this which is fine and understandable but i could provide proof if i can have a star be properly visible through my phone camera if not i'll use my dlsr. stars are alive and they can hear us , anyone have the same experience let me know.



Submitted January 07, 2023 at 12:15PM by Spiritual-Neck-2957 https://ift.tt/5XCavHP

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.