Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, January 23, 2023

Ojuelos de Jalisco carvings

I never hear any discussion about the carved rocks/stones in Ojos de Jalisco, Mexico.

There are thousands of them, and there was a great documentary that I previously saw, but I can't find it now- it was removed from YouTube.

The most references to it are people selling the artifacts on eBay.

Does anyone else know about these artifacts, or has seen the documentary?

Many of them show women holding up babies to show them to aliens in UFOs, have star information, etc.

I haven't searched too much for confirmation or debunking info, but there isn't a whole lot of info on it, which makes me think it might be real.



Submitted January 23, 2023 at 02:19AM by Freak-Wency https://ift.tt/KnmHxJg

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.