Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I am in highschool and I would like to read up on Thermodynamics. What should I study beforehand so that at least the basics make sense?

My grandfather recently game be the second edition of Thermodynamics by George. A. Hawkins and I'd very much like to read it. My dilemma lies with the fact that I haven't taken Physics or Calculus. I was wondering what exactly I should study so that I can make sense of this book? I know this will not be an easy task but I am an AB student and I feel that I'm pretty intelligent for my age.



Submitted February 01, 2016 at 11:46PM by Pretzel-Logic http://ift.tt/1nCXCiG

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.