Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

What should I do to work at NASA if i'm not a US citizen?

Working for NASA is kind of a dream job for me (like a REALLY REALLY HUGE DREAM LIKE MINDBLOWINGLY HUGE the kind of huge that keeps you up at night), but I live in Venezuela. I know that if I'm going to do this i'll have to become a US citizen at some point (which atm is really hard but i'm optimistic about it). Could anyone give me like pointers or a course of action if I want to accomplish this? I'm 17 and currently studying Computer Engineering at Rafael Urdaneta University.



Submitted March 06, 2016 at 01:46PM by starmanrn http://ift.tt/24K1EHk

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.