Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Freakish nightmare about Alien Invasion

Last night I had a vivid dream, or should I say nightmare, that Aliens invaded the world. They weren't transporting through flying objects, but rather fast-moving portals in the clouds. It happened almost instantaneously, that widespread panic and chaos ensued.

In my nightmare, I was fleeing with other strangers, anywhere away from the aliens and the main attack area where people were being killed. I didn't have much time to hide; I ran into a restaurant and hid under a table with my hands over my head, hoping the aliens wouldn't find me. They came in a killed most of the people. Then, the most dreadful fear came over me-- they knew I was hiding and found me. There were three aliens, smaller than greys, but similar in appearance. They had some sort of taser. One of them told me telepathically that they were going to take me away. Then I started screaming and woke up. Weirdest dream I've ever had.



Submitted August 06, 2020 at 09:10PM by Peppy1985 https://ift.tt/3kiaHwd

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.