Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Was I on a ship or was a just tripping?

So ! I tried magic mushrooms for the first time and decided to go with a friend around the block a couple times. We live in the area so we know this block very well ! After the first go around we felt the air get colder and it felt like we were in almost a different dimension things were different but again tripping off shrooms ! So we get to the open field almost and I see a light in the sky that starts off as pin point very small and is getting closer to us coming right in our general direction so I ask her if she sees she says yes she does , it’s coming in fast as hell and it slows down and I can see a few lights at the bottom then takes off again . It was too fast to be a plane or helicopter and it was able to go fast and slow up .... after that we joked about being already on the ship and then my friend trips and it sounds like mental clanking on a metal floor.... we were on pavement and there was nothing there for her to trip on .... she said she felt an object too and WE BOTH HEARD THE SAME SOUND .... it was really crazy everything just felt different after that and I woke up with a scratch and bruise idk how to post pictures on here tho . This is my first time here but I thought if I could get any answers it would be from here ... was it just the trip or could I have really stumbled on some ufo Ish..



Submitted August 06, 2020 at 08:26PM by Outside_77 https://ift.tt/3ikq4CH

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.