I’ve heard conspiracy theories about aliens being demons. Are they?
There are a lot of correlations between what you might consider demonic activity and aliens.
For one, telepathy. Many people subscribe to the idea that aliens communicate telepathically. What else does that sound like? Hearing voices where there are none, historically speaking, has been seen as demonic.
Second, their looks. We range them from the well known greys, to almost lizard-like humanoids. If you plopped one of those green lizard aliens that we’ve seen in photos into the year 1823, that thing would be burning on a stake within 10 minutes.
Third, they come from space. I’ve been thinking about this lately, but just think about it. Pagan gods and other names are how we refer to things in space— and pagan gods could easily be interpreted as demonic relative to the Bible. Isn’t it just a bit strange how there is a good portion of people who think that aliens are demons, and aliens so happen to originate from space, which is largely namerated with pagan names? (Yes, i just invented the word “namerated”. It means the same as numerated(to establish the number of) but with names). Maybe I’m just making a silly connection.
I can come up with more but I don’t want to make this post too long or nobody will read it.
What do you think?
Submitted December 19, 2020 at 09:47PM by KingKeetn18 https://ift.tt/3rgVbEf
No comments:
Post a Comment