Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Cat alien race?

I was watch a conspiracy theory video that was talking about the possibility of different alien races (I am already a strong believer of aliens and am constantly open to the unbelievable or unexplained) anyway with the video, she explained a race that looked like praying mantis, spiders and such then she said there was a race of “alien type cats” I can’t remember the name she used for them but I am a huge lover of cats and immediately became excited and want to begin a journey of getting to know them or possibly of communicating. If anyone could drop documentaries, videos, blogs, links, your own experiences or information you could tell me... anything! that explain more about the alien cat race or give me more insight/information on them so I can learn more. I’m also open to any links or videos and such explaining more about alien races and other life forms. It’s very hard to find now since YouTube’s policy has changed and alien videos that are real or informative are extremely hard to find. I’m more open to videos/documentaries cause my attention span is trash haha! :( any help is appreciated thank you!



Submitted December 19, 2020 at 09:52PM by Dinofourr https://ift.tt/37yiPUR

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.