Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Faradays Law Question

Hey guys, I'm trying to build a faradays law flashlight and I was wondering if I could create a current by placing the flashlight inside a solenoid so the two poles are facing the wires all the time and just spinning it around (so on the same 2-D plane). Or would I have to place the two poles away from the wires and spin it around so that they face the wires for part for part of the spin cycle and away from the wires for the other part? Thanks for any help.



Submitted January 31, 2016 at 02:13PM by craxyfry http://ift.tt/1RURcbp

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.