Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Nomenclature Regarding Acceleration

Im a physics student in high school, and we are on the circular motion chapter right now. I know that centripetal and angular acceleration are different things. For instance, an object can be accelerating centripetally but not necessarily angularly. However, if an object accelerates angularly, it also necessarily accelerates centripetally. Heres my question: Is radial acceleration a synonym for centripetal or angular acceleration? And if you can answer this one as well, what are other synonyms for centripetal and angular acceleration?



Submitted January 30, 2016 at 10:46PM by Monkey_Deee_Luffy http://ift.tt/1RURcbx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.