Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Alien Contact through Dream/Meditation/Channeling Thread

I've been noticing more and more posts about possible alien contact through dreams or meditative states. I thought it might be constructive if people could submit their experiences into this one thread. We might be able to picks out themes, commonalities, anomalies, or whatnot. (Mods please let me know if this idea is out of line.)

One caveat for submissions:

The experience should be significant in some way. For example, the dream may have left a lasting mental or emotional impression. It may have coincided with an unusual event. There may be something unusual about the dream content itself.

This caution is so that we don't get flooded by dream reports of "I saw an Alien Grey in my dream, what does it mean???"



Submitted March 26, 2016 at 02:17PM by Scroon http://ift.tt/1LPQRW7

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.