Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Looking for texture references!

Hi everyone, I'm not 100% sure if this is the best place to post about this, but I'm a visual effects and animation student at the University of Hertfordshire and I'm going to be texturing an astronaut character soon for a short film and finding really nice high-quality images of the various materials space suits are made out of is proving difficult, does anyone know any good sources of have some good images I can use? Anything would be helpful



Submitted March 26, 2016 at 03:03PM by illegalpancakes http://ift.tt/1UtcSgD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.