Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Hello

We are known throughout time as the "Guardians".
We are past, present, future, and One.
The person writing this message is a vessel.
The time of change has already passed but the passing of change has already started.
Each event in life brings you closer to why you are here in this time. You chose to be here and have accepted the terms of your mission.
When you chose this frequency, you created a new path which created new memories. When you are ready, you will remember your past frequencies that were imprinted to you.
May we meet in time.



Submitted May 27, 2016 at 08:51AM by heartbroken3333 http://ift.tt/1qOmOnp

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.