Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Is Area 51 a decoy?

Everyone knows about Area 51 right? It's the ET enthusiasts greatest fantasy to see what Alien-Related secrets are hidden there, and that makes it a HUGE target. I feel like the government disclosed information on Area 51 to satiate the curiosity built up by people and immediately moved their hidden military information elsewhere. I can only fantasize about where they would put this alternate base but I really doubt that our government would continue using an Area that everyone and their sister's best-friend's guinea pig knows about. Just a theory, leave ideas in comments please because this is so interesting to me.



Submitted May 27, 2016 at 09:58AM by Trophik69 http://ift.tt/20KqMKm

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.