Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Holy $#!*. Jim Sparks describes EXACTLY what I experienced to a tee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwrEyJmdIHY#t=08m38s

This just made me go O_o because it is exactly what I experienced on various occasions when I was a kid. I've never heard anyone else describe what happened to me in such parallel sync. I'm not exaggerating when I say "exactly" - except in my case, the initial "whirling whipping" sound that he describes getting greater and greater and then eventually becoming overwhelming wasn't just a whirling and whipping sound only, but was also what sounded/felt like a massive cacophony of voices and emotions just getting and growing louder and louder (a little like what's heard in the first 1-3 seconds of this clip from the movie "Knowing", but about a million times bigger and more intense), until, like he said, it just gets so massive and overwhelming that you just *black out.

Fuck. Had to take several deep breaths after hearing his explanation because it's yet another pretty visceral confirmation with regard to what some of the things that happened to me when I was young were.



Submitted May 20, 2016 at 04:20AM by no1113 http://ift.tt/1TrgkFi

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.