Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

I was driving threw New Mexico, and

My friend and I were headed out west to take him to a far away land full of hippies and medicinal pot. We traveled 20 hours inside of a coupe car, listening to Hip Hop, and eating snacks. Of course, sleepy mcgoo got too baked for his britches and ended up passed out.

Here is where shit got weird. I am driving threw New Mexico, we haven't really had time to stop and look at anything, so of course I don't plan on getting off of the highway. "Just stay west I told myself", I see a sign, it says "(whatever it was,) Military Base, restricted access this many miles not in your direction."

Obviously being the young savage that I am, I wanted to drive into this other state and check it out. But alas, my balls were not big enough, because right as my mind drifts to pontificate, I told myself to look up. Strange looking back at it now, I understand why I told myself, and knew to look up. Needless to say, what I saw was not a star, granted there was a military base near me, so I blew it off, it was between 1:30-2:40ish ample time to fly some shit.

Whatever this thing was, took off faster than anything I have ever seen before, and I saw the blue angels break all kinds of fast ass records. The craziest thing was, I'm not sure I actually saw it move, I think what I saw, was the trail of light that it left behind. i bet it was already going before I knew that it was even moving at all.

Then I started to think, what if aliens don't exist: HEAR ME OUT BEFORE YOU START COMMENTING.

What if they exist, but they haven't ever made contact with us. What if the species that have made contact with us are just "humans" but from a different spatial dimension. I am a pantheist, (sue me) so I started to think about, well if everything in reality is connected, then that would mean that all realities could be connected, perhaps threw a single bridge of some sort. So then my brain went, "if that's the case, then does that mean, that each of us being everything in existence could also mean that we can exist in all realities as well, and then my puny human brain started to trip itself out. Here is what I do find interesting that happened next. I found a video on facebook of an alleged alien talking at area 51, that said all of the things that I had been thinking about.

I am a Jedi Knight, like my father before me, there are no coincidences, only the force.

Anyone have any contact stories they would like to share? Please inbox me or link me that shit.



Submitted August 27, 2016 at 03:10AM by SirMrDoctor http://ift.tt/2bxaGC4

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.