Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, November 14, 2016

The strange door

Hello, everyone there is something I new to say and see if someone has had a similar experience. So a few days before this post I woke up in the middle of the night and it was bizarrely quiet so I decided to get up out of bed a went to my bedroom door as I opened the door a overwhelming light filled the room eventually it died down and there was a stairway leading up (something that shouldn't be there) I pinched myself to wake up but it didn't work so I know I wasn't dreaming I cautiously walked up the stairs eventually their was a rocky drop off and I fell hurting my leg (I'm fine now) and I was suddenly back in my house with no drop off anywhere. Has anyone ever had a similar experience. P.S. I have never taken drugs or drank.



Submitted November 14, 2016 at 10:18PM by Nighthawk1530 http://ift.tt/2fb9XH9

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.