Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, February 24, 2017

China and the future of Nasa

I was a baby when Neil Armstrong took a small step so I've only watched astronauts going round and round the Earth my whole life with barely perceptible progress in human spaceflight. The last years I've been watching the Chinese coming along nicely and I know they have big plans (and deep pockets). Does anybody else hope for something along the lines of Sputnik/Gagarin from them to finally get congress of its ass and start meaningfully funding Nasa to do more than circling the Earth



Submitted February 24, 2017 at 03:46AM by Dutchy45 http://ift.tt/2l6DnbR

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.