Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Ok fellow "sky lovers👽", need your help with some good/reliable links. (More Inside)

Ok, first of all, please do not hate.

All my favorites recently got deleted with no way to restore, I had over 200+ "reliable" and decent sources/videos/articles/interviews.

Could anyone please help me get some good links back? I have remembered several big names from interviews and articles, but don't remember nearly all of them.

Again, I apologize for not posting material and asking for some in return.

Here's to hoping, one day we wake up to the news breaking, "We are NOT alone!".👽



Submitted February 24, 2017 at 01:28AM by lightninbug8684 http://ift.tt/2lM6qW4

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.