Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

GSFC Internship Advice

Hi everyone, I'm looking for advice about a summer internship at GSFC. In December/January I applied to 15 positions via OSSI and of those 15, 10 are still unfilled. Besides interviewing for one position about a month ago (still unfilled), I have followed up with/reached out to everyone I can think of and I want to be proactive instead of just waiting around. I really do think I have a strong application its just a matter of getting mine pulled out of the pile of thousands of applications. I know time is running out since its now May but with so many positions still unfilled, does anyone have any insight or advice on anything I can be doing? Hopefully information on the current status of GSFC intern selection or if all 15 will definitely be filled in the next couple weeks or if some might remain unfilled. I desperately want to intern with NASA so any info is really appreciated, Thanks!



Submitted May 07, 2017 at 08:46PM by j_pelicans http://ift.tt/2pUJTZm

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.