Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Weird observation near Moon

I feel crazy saying this but my brother and I both saw it and I don't know where else to post... Little brother and I walked out back to spark a bowl and notice that there was a light extremely close to the moon I chocked it up too "eh, I've never seen a star there before, fuggit." Well we begin to stare at it, and we realize whatever we were seeing was getting further away from the moon. Not only did it look like it was moving, but it almost looked like the moon was also. I'm not sure if there is an explanation based on our eyes, but otherwise I'm not sure what I witnessed. My brother said to me that it looked like something had attached itself to the moon, and it did. It looked like the object moved away to the furthest extent it could, and then was slowly pulling the moon with it at a slow pace. We tried to record this, but it seemed like everything stopped once we began recording. Any insight is appreciated we were both a little thrown off.



Submitted May 07, 2017 at 10:26PM by SweenGene17 http://ift.tt/2pberXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.