Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, November 26, 2018

Help out a STEM learning center this Giving Tuesday!

Hey everyone!

I'm really new to Reddit, so excuse me if this isn't allowed, but I'm looking for all the help we can get!

I work at the Challenger Learning Center of Northwest Indiana. We're a non profit organization and everyday, we create exciting learning environments that promote scientific exploration of Earth, space, and students’ own interests and abilities. Through cooperative agreements with NASA, generous sponsorship from local organizations, and thoughtful donations from amazing people like you, Challenger is able to continue the educational mission of the 1986 Challenger crew! If you could find it in your hearts and wallets this Giving Tuesday, we are holding a fundraiser to raise money to continue our mission to inspire students from all over the globe to pursue STEM and their dreams. I would be super grateful if you guys could donate. Anything and everything helps! And as if helping students learn more about the universe around us isn't enough the donations are tax deductible! If you’re interested, visit https://clcnwi.presencehost.net/support-the-center/donate.html to make a donation today. Thank you so much!

If you have any questions about what exactly it is that we do at challenger feel free to ask or explore our website 📷

https://i.redd.it/gg7j8xrqls021.jpg



Submitted November 26, 2018 at 10:31PM by dreamfortresss https://ift.tt/2DZjGjR

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.