Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, November 26, 2018

NASA needs to end Russia collaboration now

Bridenstine was at the Insight landing, and he looked really awkward. Don't forget, Insight came from the Obama administration with Charles Bolden as Administrator.

Bridenstine has been making more than overtures to partner more with Russia, with the US space program. This is a very bad idea, and based on the activity of the past two days, insane or just corruption biased.

Russia's own government audit group is finding Billions of Rubles are missing from Roscosmos. The US and NASA gave Russia some launch taxi business, they gouged as much as they could, each astronaut seat now costing NASA $80 Million. Roscosmos is collapsing and NASA needs to break all but the most basic dealings with Russia and Roscosmos. I will be lobbying my Congessman, as a taxpayer, that I object giving Russia any more US and NASA business. Everything is riding on NASA Contractor SpaceX Falcon 9 with Dragon V2 Crew Capsule, but it should be online by next summer. The US and NASA no longer needs Russia and Roscosmos, descending deeper and deeper into corruption and greed.
https://www.thesundaily.my/world/russia-space-agency-targeted-over-stolen-billions-KY166194



Submitted November 26, 2018 at 10:59PM by moon-worshiper https://ift.tt/2RiFiem

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.