Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Need help finding this guy

Hey, so years ago i saw this documentary on my local tv about a boy who met aliens and years later the aliens came to him again and took him on a spaceship to show the universe and introduce him to god, when they brought him back they said that he had to let the world know about their existence and they will return in some years, the boy (man at this point) tried to contact the media but they completely ignored him and took him for a fool. When the aliens came back they were mad and doomed the human race and said that at the end of the day they will only save the dolphins. This boy/man is ether from northern europe or england. Do any of u guys know where is this from or who is he?



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 07:05PM by antakis https://ift.tt/2E5f5N5

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.