Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, November 29, 2018

What's the deal with "To the Stars Academy"?

I'm confused. If I understand correctly, one of the goals of TTS is to facilitate disclosure through a gradual introduction via entertainment such as books and movies etc.

In other words, TTS claims they have evidence that aliens exist but rather than come out at explain everything they'd rather release information slowly through books and movies? It's like they're saying they've got proof can't disclose because they claim people will freak out.

Aren't they essentially doing the same thing they're accusing the government of doing which is withholding disclosure?

Am I missing something or is that the gist of it?



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 10:42PM by imcdona https://ift.tt/2rc63W7

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.