Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Does anyone remember the pentagon press conference on UFO’s and Aliens CNN streamed in 2009?

I woke up one morning around 2009 and remember not believing what I was hearing on the news. CNN was streaming a press conference supposedly from the pentagon on their website. In this press conference, the topic was about UFO’s. The person speaking confirmed the existence and purpose of Area 51, spoke about burying the dead aliens from Roswell all the way down to the detail of the coffins they buried them in. When I went to school that day (I was in junior high at the time) I tried showing my friends the stream, but it disappeared from their site and any video about it was replaced with a classic rick-roll. It’s easy to say “oh you were just in junior high, maybe you were dreaming” but my family was watching it with me, and I asked them about it today, and they all remember it like it was yesterday. So I wanted to ask did anyone else by chance see that? Or remember hearing anything about it?



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 02:17AM by Riamu115 http://bit.ly/2RUL6ig

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.