Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Having sex with aliens to make hybrid babies and save our DNA, humanzee

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8950579/oxford-university-professor-aliens-breeding-hybrid-humans-earth/

I have toured with David Childress and hugh Newman all over the planet. I told David mankind needs to start interbreeding with the ancient Gods and bring the DNA to a new level.

I explained to David that since his show teaches that many humans have been used to breed hybrid babies, that some aliens are ok with this morally. That I wanted to interbreed with an alien. He explained it was "sick", like a human breeding with a monkey. (Genetically this is possible and you can Google humanzee to research the topic)

I was rather shocked that David considered me "sick" to actively want to impregnate an alien. I want better for my children and he gave no counters why my ambitions were a net negative other than I was "sick". Emotionally I lost a lot of respect for Childress at that point.

I was going to broach the subject of vger, from star trek the motion picture, and interbreeding with our ai machines but I don't think his limited moral perspectives could handle it.

I thank Prometheus productions for their show awakening many to k3wl perspectives but feel we need better leaders more interested in this interbreeding than Childress.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2B90xlDcp4



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 09:41AM by Cybersurfervr http://bit.ly/2IOOEho

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.