Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

My Steps Journal - Step 35: Review

My first practice was spent reviewing the first four Steps of the week. I saw myself struggling and dealing with issues of guilt and self-doubt. I also saw the need to for continued effort on my behalf to free myself from my habitual judgement of myself and others so that I may see clearly and objectively. My need is to feel the truth, beyond my ideas and judgements and my emotional states.

I am only a beginning student of Knowledge, it is more important for me to cultivate the space within my life where Knowledge can emerge, than to worry about what that will look like. I have been very idealistic about my practice and the results of that practice. Even if I enjoy certain things that may not be particularly meaningful, I am still trying. I will not give up just because I can’t progress fast enough, or because it is challenging and difficult to carry the awareness of a greater responsibility.

https://stepstoknowledge.com/steps/Step35-Review.htm



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 11:56AM by Everythingisanexampl http://bit.ly/2ZFGddk

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.