Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

My Fairly Pluasible Alien Theory.

Here’s my three main points I hope to prove to you, the reader. 1. Aliens come from a world with a very thick atmosphere and high gravity. 2. Aliens live or stay deep in the oceans of earth. 3. They are not hostile.

Now for point number one my two main evidence sources are the idea of them being small big headed grey aliens and the Nimitz encounters. They live on a planet with a thick atmosphere because the crafts we saw in the Nimitz encounters moved incredibly quickly but completely negated atmospheric effects and a way that you could stop the noise from breaking the sound barrier is simply move the air outta the way creating a vacuum of which sound can’t travel through but coincidentally that’s a great way to escape a home planet with a thick atmosphere because without it you’d need a lot more energy to propel your way through it. They come from a planet with a high gravity because as described they are small in size and seem slick skinned and more flesh than bone and with high gravity bones aren’t very useful as they cause lots of problems but they work as structure and And in the Nimitz encounters the crafts were accelerating and stopping in a dime which would put a lot of G’s on any passenger and living on a high gravity world could make a being able to stand higher G’s than humans can.

Point two is that aliens live deep in the oceans and it’s pretty straight forward. The Nimitz encounters took place in the pacific near Mexico which is water that’s not incredibly well explored and much of earths oceans are hardly explored at all meaning it’s an amazing hiding place from humans. And the crafts I believe are built for space and the ocean aswell as high atmosphere because a circular shape is great way to deal with all of those things because it negates lots and lots of pressure and stress on a craft. And more with the oceans you can get to any continent or land mass on earth simply by the oceans and going under the surface makes you invisible to travel freely and the oceans are a great place to study life on earth aswell as geological activity and atmospheric studies without even having to risk interacting with humans.

Now this last one is kind’ve obvious because we’ve never been attacked and if they wanted to well we’d be shit outta luck. And if abductions really have happened to people well that sounds like research not an attack. And with the Nimitz encounters instead of just straight blowing the jets outta the sky they lead the jets away from the large 45-35 ft object the pilots in the water meaning to me atleast they don’t wanna attack they simply don’t want to be disturbed and they’d like to continue doing as they please without giving themselves away or hurting humans.

If you have any suggestions to back the idea please leave them below if you think you can debunk my theory or disprove it please tell me as I’m always willing to learn and if I’m wrong I’d like to know. Anyways thank you for reading my idea.



Submitted April 30, 2020 at 08:57PM by BRADYLA_YouTube https://ift.tt/35lm7br

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.