Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Light orbs following me

For the last three months I have had light orbs in the sky following me. They follow far distances and come very close. There is no definitive shape but they clearly keep pace with me. If I stop at a red light, they stop. If I turn around, they change their direction as well. The closest this has gotten was about 500 feet above me. So very close and very frightening. I’m just looking for answers or someone going through something similar.

*I am positive it is not a star or a planet. I double check with a constellation map. *my friend works at a local airport traffic control tower and confirmed to me that air traffic was empty in the specific time and location I saw this.



Submitted November 01, 2020 at 07:07PM by valowla https://ift.tt/3jKaHDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.