Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Possible ufo sighting?? I’m not sure honestly.

Before I get into this I do not have any photo or video to show these events, I will be making an effort to take video and or photos in the coming days. So for the past month or so around generally the same time at night I’ve seen an orb of white light that floats across the sky in the distance on the same path. The first time I saw this orb of light (it was stationary) it was very large and changing color in the same pattern from white to orange to red for give or take about 15 seconds. Then the pattern of light stopped on white and shrunk down to a tiny dot then at a slow speed moved from left to right out of sight. Since then almost every night I have seen a white orb of light moving in the same direction and height across the sky until it is out of sight. Tonight myself and a friend saw the same orb of light except it was moving the opposite direction, half way through the path the orb of light expanded to a larger size but staying the same color. After about 5 seconds or so it shrunk back down to it’s normal size and and changed directions back to left to right at a slow speed until out of sight. I hope this makes sense,if there’s anything I can clarify please do let me know and let me know what you all think it is. Thanks all.



Submitted November 01, 2020 at 07:14PM by switch_it_up_twitch https://ift.tt/2TKEq4Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.