Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

New article on Inoreader

https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UCsT0YIqwnpJCM-mx7-gSA4QWho Are You | Sanskriti Thakur | TEDxYouth@SGIA -

The primary motivation for this talk stemmed from my observance of the environment I lived in. As the pandemic took a turn for the worst, we saw its aftermath in our daily lives. That transition to an online medium for most of us happened so fast that it was rather unnoticeable. I slowly started realising that it was difficult for me to switch back to the original, normal life I had before the pandemic. As I started growing more aware of the situation, I realised I was not alone. I realised that we had normalised this new normal. However, it didn’t sit right with me. So, from there, I started picking out everything that had changed not only after the pandemic started, but during the years leading up to the pandemic. I started questioning what we thought was normal. It was then that I realised we had the biggest role in all of this. It was each and every one of us as separate individuals that brought about this change. I felt that all of our decisions mattered greatly and these decisions themselves carried so much of power. Student This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.