Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, December 20, 2021

Aliens Delores Cannon and Baba Vanga

Hello, has anyone heard of Delores Cannon and blind Psychic Baba Vanga? I was reading about them and not sure what to believe. Baba said that aliens manipulate us humans and that we agreed to it such as a family member dying and that we are stupid and just keep coming back to planet earth as reincarnations to be manipulated again. Delores says we each write our own script and everything is predetermined including the sandwich one eats for lunch was chosen for them by the aliens and we humans agreed to this. She even went as far once to say rape was all make believe and we agreed to it for the aliens entertainment. Does any of this make sense because it terrifies me to think we have no free will.



Submitted December 20, 2021 at 07:23PM by ZoneCharacter8876 https://ift.tt/3J9gh0v

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.