Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, December 20, 2021

Our Human Attractiveness According to the "Other People."

Kinda dumb question but ... I've been studying this phenomenon as an amateur for years and we seem to quickly judge the appearance of each species as "beautiful" or "scary" based on human perception. For example, Nordic People are beautiful and insectoids as something else. Yet, to me, it seems we as humans vary greatly in appearance among one another, unlike many other "beings." I guess my question is first, do they have an opinion regarding our general looks and/or our individual looks? My guess would be they have no opinion regarding our physical being only our energy. Any thoughts?



Submitted December 20, 2021 at 06:30PM by acambece https://ift.tt/3yMN7za

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.