Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, December 25, 2021

I had my first dream of aliens.

So from time to time, I experience heightened days of manifestation and the other day I was trying to put feeling towards thoughts to manifest aliens being a part of the scenario. This led to last nights dream where I hid in my best friends walk in closet under some shirts to try to avoid being sucked up as the roof was sucked off the house into a tractor beam. The alien walked into the walk in closet and pointed directly at me. My heart was racing. What I saw looked more like a taller Tonberry from the Final Fantasy series.. about 5 ft tall. and thin wearing a robe with symetrical designs going down the length of it.



Submitted December 25, 2021 at 05:14PM by ScoobyD00BIEdoo https://ift.tt/3yW7uds

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.