Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Non-existant alien civilisations

Let me preface this; I have no doubt alien life exists. However, given the fact that we have not yet seen any evidence of alien interstellar infrastructure, for the time being, it's reasonable to assume that at the very least our galaxy is devoid of technologically advanced aliens. Reason being, given the age of our universe, the sheer amount of habitable worlds and the passage of time, we would have by now seen evidence of alien superstructures in space, eg. Dyson shells. Too much time has passed (billions of years) for there not to be any alien infrastructure in space. They either all succumbed to the Great filter before becoming multiplanetary, or we are the first.



Submitted December 25, 2021 at 04:10PM by Donutman2896 https://ift.tt/3qnZ2js

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.