Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

A benevolent alien species lands on the White House lawn to announce their presence on Earth. What happens next?

What do you think would happen if an intelligent alien species with technology more advanced than our own decided to land on the White House lawn to announce their presence on Earth? Would the US military immediately react hostilely and attack? Shoot now, ask questions later? Maybe an emergency televised broadcast informing the public of the event? How do you think the public would react? (Riots, panic) Do we have any sort of protocols in place in case of visit like this?



Submitted February 16, 2022 at 10:53AM by Fortor https://ift.tt/6oWvK3B

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.