Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, February 18, 2022

All of the ancient native tribes speak of their ancestors as extraterrestrials…

And have left petroglyphs of them all over the world, but modern people think it’s all myth even though we have thousands of extraterrestrial craft flying around in our skies, landing and going underwater RIGHT NOW. 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

Tonight’s new Ancient Aliens episode is getting right to the heart of this with lots of details and stunning imagery.

The Kachinas are fascinating.



Submitted February 19, 2022 at 01:54AM by Money_Prompt_7046 https://ift.tt/MfouH9F

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.