Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Does anyone remember this specific episode of a specific show where they were pulling tiny aliens of a tree? (Real life documentary)

I have this vivid memory of a show I watched on the discovery channel as a kid back in 1998 - 2000. I believe the show was called Bizarre something, and I remember watching the episode super late at night. During the episode they were investigating aliens and they were in this forest I remember it being in Asia somewhere and the host and another man were pulling these tiny alien humanoids off of a tree. They looked like your typical alien but we’re very tiny, and I believe they were dead but they were just clinging to the tree. I remember it so vividly because it creeped me out and since it’s like the show disappeared off the air. I’ve never been able to find the footage. If anyone knows what I’m talking about that would be awesome. I recently saw a clip posted of a dead alien on ice in Russia and it triggered the memory I guess. Curious if anyone remembers this as well.



Submitted February 19, 2022 at 03:27AM by Logical_Photograph_1 https://ift.tt/FE2neIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.