Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, March 25, 2022

Questions about knowledge, hitchhiker effect, and UFO's

I've recently come around to the idea that humans have made contact with some type of intelligent life that we do not understand or really know much about. While researching this topic I have seen multiple warnings of the dangers of learning about UFO's and things such as the hitchhiker effect. Lue Elizondo, George Knapp, and Tom Delonge all seem to Indicate that this phenomenon is indeed real. In fact Delonge has even stated that knowing too much about this kind of thing is dangerous because "that's just how these things work" or something along those lines.

Now, maybe I'm just a bit paranoid, but this has made me hesitant to learn much more about the topic. Does anyone know what they are referring too? Am I fine to keep researching online about the subject? I've seen several reports about people witnessing UFO's at skinwalker ranch and being stalked by a large bipedal human wolf hybrid after witnessing the UFO's. Lue did state that skinwalker sightings hitchhikers are not similar to normal UFO sightings hitchhiker effects, but still...

Sounds too crazy to be true but who knows. I thought the concept of aliens interfering in our ancient civilizations was crazy a few days ago. Now I'm starting to think that it may actually be true!

I'm probably just paranoid but even a 1% chance of encountering some demonic/malevolent entity is enough to make me nope outta this. 😂😂😂

Thanks for anyone who responds!!!!!



Submitted March 25, 2022 at 11:16PM by Dr_Brule_X https://ift.tt/JIxlC4T

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.