Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, March 25, 2022

What is some of the best evidence we have of alien beings? Not crafts or types of materials but organic beings from another planet/dimension?

I’m asking this because I’m at work and I’ve been getting interested in aliens again. I’ve always been interested in UFO’s and my interest peaked a year or two ago when the videos came out of the pentagon. I want to know if there’s any actual evidence of alien beings though. I’ve seen numerous pictures and they are either fuzzy or blurry or are simply fakes.



Submitted March 25, 2022 at 05:00PM by Semour9 https://ift.tt/doQ6S0q

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.